HYDROGEN COMPRESSORS DEVELOPED FOR FILLING HYDROGEN STORAGE SYSTEMS 200 bar, 350 bar (5000 psi), 700 bar (10,000 psi), 900 bar (13,000 psi)
Our Hydrogen Compressor offer
|Maximum power||Maximum Flow||Max Pressure|
|200kW||400 Nm3/hour||900 Bar|
Suitable Gases for our compressors
- Price: Between £40,000 to £120,000. Can go higher for a very large hydrogen compressor.
- Production: Wide range of hydrogen compression options (i.e., 30 bar, 200 bar, 400 bar, 700 bar, 900 bar etc)
- Proven record: Installed in many locations around Europe.
- Maintenance: 5 year maintenance contracts available.
- Monitoring: Remote monitoring available for your hydrogen compressor.
- Installation: Optionally packaged for easy installation
- Quality assurance: Compressors are CE marked.
- Contact us on +44 (0) 1957 711 410 for more information.
PureH2 Hydrogen Compressor
The Pure hydrogen compressor series are robust, highly reliable proven hydrogen compressors. The PureH2 compressor series has been designed to compress hydrogen and are currently applied in many different fields such as hydrogen energy storage, hydrogen gas refuelling stations, hydrogen compressed gas for fuel cell applications, hydrogen compressed gas for hydrogen boilers and in many other industrial processes. A complete hydrogen compressor system solution consists of the following:
- The Pure Hydrogen compressor
- The power conditioning Unit
- The cooling system
- The control and monitoring unit and the safety system
Our hydrogen compressors are particularly suitable for all type of applications and, depending on your requirements, we can provide the following technologies:
- Hydrogen Diaphragm Compressor ‘Oil Free’
- Hydrogen Piston Oil Compressor ‘Oil Free’
- Hydrogen Air Driven Compressor ‘Oil Free’
- Hydrogen Water Driven Compressor ‘Oil Free’
- Hydrogen Hydraulic Oil Free Compressor
Our hydrogen compressors are particularly suitable for all type of applications and depending on your requirements, we can provide the most suitable hydrogen compressor fitting your needs.
Click here to find products that can be used with a hydrogen compressor.