ELECTROLYSER INSTALLATION FOR HOUSES, BUSINESSES, FARMERS, REFINERIES, GREEN TRANSPORT, ENERGY STORAGE, GOLD AND DIAMOND MAKERS, FOOD PROCESSING, MEDICINES, ROCKETS, POWER STATION COOLING, RENEWABLES
WE SUPPLY ELECTROLYSER SYSTEMS STARTING FROM 1Nm3 TO MW
Our hydrogen electrolyser offer
- Price: Between £40,000 to £250,000.
- Production: Wide range of hydrogen electrolysers available to suit your various projects.
- Quality: Excellent durable hydrogen electrolyser.
- Proven record: Hydrogen Electrolyser installed in the most stringent weather conditions of the Scottish Isles (UK).
- Intermittency: Suitable for intermittent electricity sources.
- Maintenance: 5 year maintenance contracts available.
- Monitoring: Remote monitoring available.
- Installation: Easy to install in a containerised solution
- Quality assurance: All our electrolysers are CE marked.
- Contact us on +44 (0) 1957 711 410 for more information.
OUR HYDROGEN ELECTROLYSERS CAN BE CONNECTED TO RENEWABLES
Pure Hydrogen electrolyser
The Pure hydrogen electrolyser (PureH2) series are robust, highly reliable proven alkaline electrolysers. The PureH2 has been designed to produce hydrogen for fuel cell, H2ICE, Hydrogen cooker, power stations, vehicles and many industrial processes. A complete hydrogen production solution consists of the following:
- The Pure Hydrogen Electrolyser
- The hydrogen electrolyser power conditioning Unit
- The electrolyser water treatment Unit
- The electrolyser control and monitoring Unit and the safety system
Our hydrogen electrolysers are particularly suitable for intermittent electricity sources such as renewable energies. They have been specifically developed to store excess energy. Benefits of the electrolyser is to increase the use of renewables when the grid is weak or not available. Our electrolysers can also connect directly to grid electricity.
Summary of our most commonly purchased hydrogen electrolyser
Hydrogen Electrolyser Model
Max H2 Production
Max O2 Production
|2Nm3 Pure hydrogen electrolyser||2.66 Nm3/h||1.33 m3/h||15 kW|
|4Nm3 Pure hydrogen electrolyser||4 Nm3/h||2 m3/h||22 kW|
|5Nm3 Pure hydrogen electrolyser||5.3 Nm3/h||2.65 m3/h||30 kW|
|6Nm3 Pure hydrogen electrolyser||6.66 Nm3/h||3.33 m3/h||38 kW|
|8Nm3 Pure hydrogen electrolyser||8.66 Nm3/h||4.33 m3/h||49 kW|
|10Nm3 Pure hydrogen electrolyser||10.66 Nm3/h||5.33 m3/h||58 kW|
|16Nm3 Pure hydrogen electrolyser||16 Nm3/h||8 m3/h||81 kW|
|21Nm3 Pure hydrogen electrolyser||21.33 Nm3/h||10.66 m3/h||108 kW|
|32Nm3 Pure hydrogen electrolyser||32 Nm3/h||16 m3/h||175 kW|
|42Nm3 Pure hydrogen electrolyser||42.63 Nm3/h||21.31 m3/h||230 kW|
*: Includes parasitic load such as safety equipment
Click here to find products that can be used with our hydrogen electrolyser offer.