CNG monitoring system
MONITOR YOUR COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS INSTALLATION FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WITH OUR COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS (CNG) MONITORING SYSTEM
CNG Monitoring System Portal
The internet based CNG Monitoring System offers enhanced CNG solution performance monitoring and yield assurance by detecting faults and alerts you instantaneously. We provide solutions at CNG compressor module and CNG storage level depending on your requirements. The collected data can be transmitted over GPRS the regular internet communication lines in your home, business, community or factory if need be.
We also provide CNG monitoring system solutions for the transport and distribution sectors. This include tailored CNG system monitoring, customised CNG control and monitoring systems and CNG leak detection and shut down systems.
Our CNG Monitoring System offer
- Optional CNG Monitoring System logged data stored in dual hardrive
- Easy to retrieve CNG data via GPRS
- Bespoke software available (CNG system temperature, CNG system overal information, CNG flow, CNG compressor and storage status, etc)
- 24/7 CNG system supply solution available
- CNG monitoring system fault detection and instantaneous alerts
- Iphone or other type of phones CNG monitoring software developed specifically for you to check on your CNG installation wherever and whenever you wish to do so
Our CNG Monitoring System features:
- Enables generation of simple reports of on site’s CNG consumption and status
- Display technical performance of one or many of our CNG systems – Note that we are able to develop a CNG monitoring system for third party products. Contact us to enquire.
- Presents historical data and comparative analysis diagnostics can be produced. All data is logged and can be securely reviewed and analyzed at any time from any location!
- CNG Monitoring System Graphs make it easy for installers to see if an installed CNG system is operating properly
- Allows access to historical CNG data
The above features allow CNG system integrators, installers, maintenance staff, and system owners to improve the site performance, identify system’s issue, determine if the site’s CNG output is appropriate and reduce maintenance costs by increasing system up-time though preventive maintenance and resolving faults as and when they occur by receiving system faults alarms.
With the smart phone application (iphone and other smart phone makers), we ensure that you can visualise the output of the CNG system installation on the go and with one single click.
Click here to find products that can be used with our CNG Monitoring system offer.