Fuel Cell Training Course
THIS IS OUR BEST SELLING TRAINING COURSE
The Pure Energy Centre Fuel Cell Training Course is for anyone wanting to learn about fuel cells before engaging in using them
DISCOVER WHAT IS A FUEL CELL, THEIR
APPLICATIONS, AND WHAT ARE THE
IMPLICATIONS FOR INSTALLING THEM
We GUARANTEE you will definitely learn about fuel cells!
“I have learned so much about fuel cells in this training programme. This is definitely the course to attend. Thank you!”
“Comprehensive introduction. Well Presented. The tutor has a very good command of the subject which made discussions helpful.”
Gregor Murray, Managing Director, The Business Partnership
Call us on +44 1957 711 410 if you want to attend.
UNDERSTANDING FUEL CELLS IS KEY TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDITS
‘We have developed this two-day course with your needs in mind so that we cover what you need to know about fuel cells’
After the successful launch of the Renewable Hydrogen Training Course, we have received several requests to develop a tailored fuel cell training course.
In response to this request, we have now designed a course where you can learn how a fuel cell works, how to install a fuel cell and discover the world of fuel cell technologies.
We have successfully delivered courses to groups from the communities, entrepreneurs, farmers, crofters, businessman, national and local governmental figures.
“IN THIS TWO DAY COURSE, YOU
WILL BE COMPLETELY IMMERSED
IN FUEL CELL TECHNOLOGIES”
HERE ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE FUEL CELL COURSE
- Learn the basic principles of hydrogen fuel cells technologies
- Become hydrogen safety conscious
- Learn the unique hydrogen properties for safe design of an installation
- Transfer of knowledge for designing a hydrogen fuel cell project
- Acquire an understanding of how to install a fuel cell
- Reduce project implementation time frames by learning from practical experience
- Learn from the team who designed and developed
- The Scottish first hydrogen fuel cell CHP
- Hydrogen fuel cell back up power supply indoors and outdoors
- Fuel cell installations in vehicles such as trucks and cars
“Learn From The Experts”
FUEL CELL TRAINING COURSE PROGRAMME
Here is what you will get if you attend the hydrogen fuel cell training course:
1 day fuel cell training course
- Hydrogen Safety
- Fuel Cell Introduction
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Systems
- Fuel Cell Market and Applications
- Hydrogen Storage
- Fuel Cell Installation guide
“All you need to know for a good start in the fuel cell industry is here for you”
‘This short course covers the concepts and technologies of fuel cells and includes fuel cell design and integration’
A MUST ATTEND TRAINING COURSE
This course is a must for anyone designing, using, operating and/or maintaining fuel cells.
The hydrogen fuel cell introductory course is suitable for engineers and technicians working in or entering the fuel cell industry.
It is also suitable for employees of industries that have recently invested or plan to invest in fuel cell technology.
The course is aimed at science and engineering graduate students as well as faculties whose expertise lie in other fields and are looking to enter the field of fuel cells.
The fuel cell training course will be valuable to people who wish to acquire a quick working knowledge of fuel cells to utilise this information at work.
Who Should Attend the fuel cell training course?
- Professionals involved in near-term hydrogen technology validation
- New employees at fuel cell manufacturing companies
- New technicians/engineer production companies new employees
- New recruits at hydrogen suppliers and those involved in hydrogen use
- Investors in new technology/startup companies
- HSE executives
- Energy companies and/or utilities
- Environmental organisations (SEPA, EPA, etc)
- Professional trade organisations representatives (wind, solar, SHFCA, etc)/li>
- Community development organisations
- Public agency representatives
- Government advisors
- Insurance representatives
- Construction industry
- Undergraduate & post-graduate students
- Academic Researchers and teachers
- Motor mechanics
- International students
- Individuals interested in hydrogen