COOK YOUR FOOD WITH OUR HYDROGEN COOKER
- Production: Two types available, a hydrogen cooker and a barbecue.
- Use: Similar to any standard cooker
- Thermal output: From 500 to 5000W
- Emissions: No CO2 and very low NOx emissions
- Proven track record: We have used our system for the last five years.
- Installation: Easy and simple, but you will need a hydrogen supply.
- Hydrogen supply: We can supply a complete hydrogen solution including the production of hydrogen from water, a hydrogen storage system, the hydrogen cooker and a hydrogen boiler.
- Contact us on +44 (0) 1957 711 410 for more information
Why a hydrogen cooker?
A cooker is probably one of the most important device you will ever buy for your kitchen. It provides you with hot food, good coffee and allows you to prepare your most favorite dish. The problem with current cooking facilities is that they are based on emitting technologies. You may say, but I am not using a natural gas cooker. I am using an electric type cooker. Well even the electric type cooker is associated with emissions. Think of where does the electricity come from. It is either natural gas, heavy oil, nuclear power stations, all of which have emission associated with them (whether it is radiation or CO2 emissions).
A hydrogen cooker is the ultimate cooker. It emits zero CO2 and minimal NOx when compared to other systems. Its only rivals are the green energy cookers, where electricity is generated from renewables. Therefore, if you have a ‘dual fuel’ cooker based on hydrogen cooking and green electricity, then you will have the best of the both world. First you will get direct heat cooking from green electricity when there green energy. If there no green electricity, then you can you the hydrogen cooker. The way this works is that when there is green energy, you cook with the green electricity and any excess of that green energy is used to produce green hydrogen. When there no green energy, the stored hydrogen can then be used for hydrogen cooking.
If you are serious about green cooking then the hydrogen cooker if for you. Contact us for a quote.
Click here to find products that can be used with our hydrogen cooker offer.