Hydrogen fuel cell kit
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT COMPLETE HYDROGEN FUEL CELL KIT FOR STATIONARY, TRANSPORT, AND MICRO APPLICATIONS
Our hydrogen fuel cell kits are designed to fit your specific needs, whether you need a transport or stationary solution.
Our Hydrogen fuel cell kit offer
Below provides some of the different options that we offer with our hydrogen fuel cell systems.
- We provide two hydrogen fuel cell kit solutions, one for transport and the other one for stationary applications.
- Use: Similar to any standard engine, the only difference being the fuel that is hydrogen and there is no noise associated with the fuel cell.
- Emissions: No CO2 and no NOx emissions.
- Proven track record: We have designed, installed, commissioned, maintained and operated hydrogen fuel cell kits for over 10 years, with the cumulative experience of 40 years.
- Installation: We provide a simple installation system, but you will need a hydrogen supply.
- Hydrogen supply: We can supply a complete hydrogen solution including the production of hydrogen from water, a hydrogen storage system, and the hydrogen fuel cell kit.
- Contact us on +44 (0) 1957 711 410 for more information or click here and fill in the form so that we can get back to you.
Hydrogen fuel cell kit for transport applications
The Pure Energy Centre Team has designed several hydrogen fuel cell kits for a multitude of transport applications.
These include the following versatile types of solutions:
- Small hydrogen kits for Eco-marathon applications.
- Two-sitters fuel cell vehicles.
- Large fuel cell trucks.
- Specialised vehicles including forklifts.
- Boat hydrogen fuel cell engine solutions with the safety system.
Hydrogen fuel cell kit for Eco-marathon competition
Our team of experts has designed several hydrogen fuel cell kits for the renown Eco-marathon competition.
The vehicles we have provided with fuel cell solutions have participated in the UK and French events.
If you have specific needs or just need a hydrogen fuel cell kit for an Eco-marathon, do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here and filling the form.
Below is a picture with the Team that has worked on the Eco-marathon hydrogen fuel cell car with the Transport Minister.
Below is a picture of the vehicle using our hydrogen fuel cell kit competing at the French Eco-marathon event.
Hydrogen fuel cell kits for a two sitter hydrogen vehicle
Several companies have contracted our services to design hydrogen fuel cell kits for their hydrogen vehicles.
Most of these are hydrogen range extender.
In a range extender, the hydrogen fuel cell kit provides the extra power needed for the vehicle to perform longer distances.
In essence, say that your vehicle can cover 150 km distance with a battery pack.
By adding a fuel cell, you can double that distance and reach 300 km.
And if you want to go for even longer distance, you just need to add hydrogen storage into the vehicle.
The aim of our range extenders is to provide power to the electrical system, sometimes charging the battery and at other time directly supplying the motor for moving the vehicle.
The extenders usually provide trickle charge solutions to keep the vehicle’s battery bank fully charged.
Below is an example of a two-sitters that has been converted to run on hydrogen fuel cells.
Stationary hydrogen fuel kit
We have designed several hydrogen fuel cell kits for stationary applications.
These range from small hydrogen kit for demonstration purposes such as back up power systems for computers to fuel cells for offgrid systems and ongrid back up power for buildings.
Each installation comes with a different set of equipment, which depends on your requirements.
In essence, a stationary hydrogen fuel cell kit will consist of the following items:
- A fuel cell
- A hydrogen safety system
- An H2 storage tank
- A hydrogen piping system
- An inverter
- A DC/DC converter
- Remote control and monitoring system
The below picture illustrates a number of our hydrogen FC kit installations.
The Pure Energy Centre provides complete hydrogen fuel cell kit solutions for transport and stationary applications.
We also offer consultancy and risk assessment for hydrogen feasibility studies.
Therefore if you wish to get your fleet of vehicles converted, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Click here to find products that can be used with our hydrogen fuel cell kit offer.