Hydrogen fueling station
50 BAR, 100 BAR, 200 BAR, 350 BAR, 450 BAR, 700 BAR HYDROGEN DISPENSERS AND HYDROGEN FUELING STATIONS DEVELOPED FOR FILLING HYDROGEN VEHICLES, FORKLIFTS, TRUCKS, BUSES, BOATS, BIKES, MOTOCYCLES, TRACTORS
The Pure Energy Centre supplies and deploys hydrogen fueling station to support you in dispensing hydrogen into your personal or public hydrogen fuel cell vehicles. We deploy and operate fast hydrogen fueling stations with safety and reliable in mind. Our aim is to accompany you in delivering zero emission vehicles.
WE SUPPLY HYDROGEN FUELING STATIONS FOR A WIDE RANGE OF DISPENSING PRESSURES 50 BAR, 100 BAR, 200 BAR, 350 BAR, 450 BAR, 700 BAR
Our Hydrogen fueling station offer
- Price: Between £50,000 to £120,000. Price can go higher for complex hydrogen fueling station with cooling systems.
- Types: Passive valve station or active booster station hydrogen fueling station.
- Proven record: Installed in many locations around Europe.
- Maintenance: 5 year maintenance contracts available.
- Monitoring: Hydrogen fueling station remote monitoring available as optional.
- Installation: Packaged for easy installation.
- Quality assurance: CE marked. Other standards also available on demand and optional.
- Contact us on +44 (0) 1957 711 410 for more information.
If you have fleet of vehicles, buses, forklifts, tractors, motorbikes or you have a hydrogen internal combustion engine converted vehicle, you need a hydrogen fueling station (also called a Hydrogen Dispenser). At the Pure Energy Centre, we supply different types of hydrogen fueling stations with different output pressures. We have dual and single hose hydrogen fueling stations with varying output delivery flow depending on the application such as buses (say 20kg a mn and higher if need be). The pressure we can operate are up to 700 bars. We offer a standard 350 bar hydrogen fueling station as well as a 200 bar option. Do not hesitate to contact us for a quotation.
The Pure Energy Centre has designed and built many hydrogen fueling stations. These hydrogen dispensers are able to fuel 700 bar (70 MPa) fuel cell vehicles and comply with the recognised SAE J2601 fueling protocols. We can supply communication based hydrogen fueling with -40˚C pre-cooling to maximise safety. We have an optional containerized assembly for transport and shipment ease to allow you relocating your fueling station. Our offer also include a modular solution, where further hydrogen fueling stations can be added as and when the project need.
Some hydrogen fueling station features
- Maximum working pressure 700bar
- Hose outlet mounted on the top of the cabinet to minimising hose wear, but can be relocated depending on applications
- Hydrogen fueling station control system with temperature compensation, to control filling pressure & sequencing valves
- Available in cascading or dispensing mode hydrogen fuelingpressures, including heat of compression compensation
- Electronic computer for sale, volume, and unit price if required
- Inlet valves are pneumatically actuated (design may change and varie based on the application)
- Valves are spring loaded to close if power is removed from dispenser
- MODBUS or other communication protocols available for remote monitoring requirements. Note any new design will be charged.
If you have any specific requirements for a Hydrogen Fueling Station, please do not hesitate to contact us with your query. Click here and enter your needs. We also supply CNG Refueling Station and other forms of Refuelers.